12 de outubro de 2007

Mmmm...

Hi,
I am Miss. Linda Kone, 17yrs, the only daughter of late Mr. Adams Kone. Before the death of my father he disclosed to me that he kept a huge amount of money in a truck box and deposited it as family values into a Security company here in Abidjan and he instructed them to transfer the truck box to there branch office in Europe. Because of political problems here, my late father strictly instructed the company to never release this consignment to me, rather to any foreign trustee of my choice.
So I want you to please assist me stand as my nominated foreign trustee so that the security company will release the consignment to you and assist me relocate to your country to continue a new life and further my education. The amount in the Security Company is (12.5 million Us Dollars). This money was meant for the importation of machineries for his coffee processing plant for a company which he wanted to establish in Abidjan – Cote d'Ivoire. But since I have no experience or interest in this type of business he advised me to seek a reliable and trust worthy business partner who will assist me to invest the funds in any meaningful lucrative business in your country because this is my only hope in life.
You shall be entitled to a significant portion of the fund which will be deliberated upon your acceptance to this offer. please contact me through my private address which is linkoneci@yahoo.fr /
helen42hotlove@yahoo.com / alicia_harry245@yahoo.com
Thanks for your kind attention and expected positive response.
Yours Sincerely,
Linda Kone
Adoro o spam e, pelos vistos, ela também vai à bola comigo.

1 comentário:

Pseudo disse...

Preferes que te envie os meus "spams" para "penis enlargment"? É que a mim, este género de informação não me faz jeito nenhum :P